This session is for NTU Students only
- To share the insider tricks of how employers select resumes in this new normal, that students do not know!
- How to Setup: Lighting, equipment, audio, video
- Starting the interview right - best way to break the ice virtually
- How to be in the zone as a candidate with winning mentality
- Research to be done prior to interview/knowing your audience
- Perfecting your digital footprint
- Show your skills authentically
- How to present winning, concise case studies
- How to close the deal in the final interview round
- Bonus: companys resume screening tools used in stay-home context
About the Mentor:
Nicholas graduated with double Majors from NBS. He is currently in Area Marketing with Sony Electronics and a Certified Career Mentor.
As a volunteer career guide with Young NTUC, Nicholas is passionate in helping fresh graduates prepare for the workforce to snag their dream jobs. His prior experience includes being invited by Young NTUC to conduct live mock interviews, where candidates nationwide scheduled one-on-one practice sessions with Nicholas, with high conversion rate to full-time jobs.
Students: Pls register at this Event Page.
This event was posted 3 days ago.