This session is for NTU Students only
- Objective: To share the insider tricks of how employers select candidates in this new normal, that students do not know!
- How to Setup: Lighting, equipment, audio, video
- Starting the interview right - best way to break the ice virtually
- How to be in the zone as a candidate with winning mentality
- Research to be done prior to interview (knowing your audience)
- Perfecting your digital footprint
- Articulating your skills authentically
- How to present winning, concise case studies
- How to close the deal and snag the offer
- Bonus: Profiling tools that will polish your authentic edge!
About the Mentor:
As a career guide with 4 organisations including his alma mater, NTU, Nicholas is passionate in helping fresh graduates prepare for the modern workforce to snag their dream jobs.
Leveraging on his experience as a sales and marketing leader, Nicholas was regularly invited by Young NTUC to conduct live mock interviews as recently as Feb 2022, where candidates nationwide scheduled one-on-one practice sessions with him, with high conversion rate to full-time jobs.
Students: Pls register at this Event Page.
This event was posted 5 months ago.