This event is for NTU Students only.
Objective: For participants to take away meaningful knowledge that you can apply, regardless of whether you are new/ experienced.
- prepare for a core part of interviews
- where to find interviews questions
- how to answer effectively questions from finance, accounting, MA and valuation
- how to learn more effectively
- Types of Interview Questions
- Answering Techniques
- Interview prep
- Basics of Accounting and Finance
- Trial interviews and QA
About the Mentor:
Neo Wei Meng is a Corporate Finance Associate at PwC Singapore. In this capacity, he assists companies with investment banking advisory services across a wide range of industries. Wei Meng graduated from NTU Accountancy and during his 3 years of university, he had done 5 internships across finance and consulting, as well as served as a Python Instructor for NTU. Notable positions and achievements include being shortlisted as a Valedictorian nominee for NBS, President for NTU Corporate Banking Club and NTU Brazilian Jiujitsu Club, as well as Chairperson for NAATs flagship case competition.
Students: Register at this Event page
This event was posted 4 days ago.