(This session is arranged for students in the Mentorship Community. All students are welcome to register to learn from our Mentors.)
Overview of topic:
- What is Project Management?
- Overview of the different aspects of project management
- How does Project Management apply to all levels of work
- Short insights to the life of a Project Controller
- Project Management Certification (PMI) and how to get started as a Student
- Better understanding that project management is not simply something a “Boss” does.
- How can we contribute to project success
- How to get a head-start over your peers in Project Management
About the Mentors:
Jacon was a former NTU student majoring in Civil Engineering. He is a certified Project Management Professional with experience across several commercial and project control functions. He have been involved in several mega projects including Sydney Metro Program, Changi Airport Terminal 5, North South Corridor Program. He is a team player with a passion, to deliver innovative engineering solutions for complex projects bringing efficiency value for money to clients and the public. Jacon is currently an Engineering Consultant with Mott MacDonald Singapore.
Kelvin is an Agile business development professional with more than 15 years of experience, including regional exposure in China, Vietnam and Mongolia. He is currently the Regional Business Development and Youth Strategy Lead at Project Management Institute Asia Pacific.
Students: Pls view more info and register by clicking BOOK at this Event page.
This event was posted 1 month ago.