Nanyang Business School
I am currently the Business Manager for Amobee SEA, I report directly to the SVP of Asia and work with business leaders to manage and organise Business Operations. My primary responsibilities include Financial Planning and Analysis, identifying and solving for process gaps, and providing support towards strategic revenue initiatives.
I am passionate about mentoring and coaching others, generating creative solutions to problems and discovering insights to solve business problems.
Elon Musk is someone I look up to – his ability to stay driven and his energy and inspiration to create multiple companies that are not only hugely successful, but are also helping to make the world a better place (affordable clean transportation, viable space travel for the masses) is highly remarkable.
Business Manager, SEA Mar 2019 - PresentAmobee Singapore
As the Business Manager for Amobee SEA, I report directly to the SVP of Asia and work with business leaders to manage and organise Business Operations. My primary responsibilities include Financial Planning and Analysis, identifying and solving for process gaps, and providing support towards strategic revenue initiatives.
Senior Manager, Analytics Insights, Amobee Brand Intelligence Nov 2016 - Feb 2019Amobee Singapore
As the Senior Analytics and Insights Manager, my primary responsibility was to pursue new opportunities and manage existing accounts for our proprietary Amobee Brand Intelligence platform on a day-to-day basis.
I led a team of four to deliver insights to our clients, as well as to internal stakeholders. My team is also responsible for creating meaningful impact on our client’s businesses and act as a key interface between the organisation and our clients.
Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations Feb 2016 - Nov 2016Amobee Singapore
• Managed successful delivery of Mobile, Display, Social campaigns while providing valuable insights recommendations.
• Responsibilities included ad trafficking, campaign reporting with analysis and insights, campaign setup on DSPs, campaign optimisations, presentation of strategies, learnings and best practices to clients.
• Spearheaded the implementation of an automated campaign reporting tool which led to 40% time savings for the team.
Product Marketing Manager, Dash Advance Personal Loan Mar 2015 - Feb 2016Singtel Singapore
As the Product Marketing Manager for Dash Advance Personal Loan, my responsibilities include the following:
• Manage the Digital bank’s brand strategy, i.e. champion for her brand vision, value proposition, communication strategy, visual ID/tonality, development of the overall architecture, and execution to achieve strong brand value and consistency throughout all customer touchpoints
• Formulate and articulate the customer value proposition
• Perform market research and competitive analysis, mining consumer insights, and generating new product ideas in partnership with the product team
• Formulate, evaluate and execute effective communication and “go-to-market strategy - above and below-the-line advertising, promotions, sponsorships and event management
• Manage creative engagement process with advertising, media planning, and event agencies to shepherd campaign-able ideas from birth to execution
• Develop new, non-traditional, marketing channels to leverage relevant touch-points and achieve objectives of building brand awareness, shaping perceptions, driving purchase behavior and nurturing brand loyalty
• Devise and drive customer acquisition campaigns
• Project-manage to ensure end-to-end implementation of product/service roll-out
• Analyse marketing reports (both quantitative and qualitative) to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and distill underlying trends
Bachelor of Business (Business Administration) Aug 2011 - Dec 2014Nanyang Business School Singapore